Training for 2017

Happy New Year!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday time and were able to slow down a bit and smell the roses... or snowbanks... as the case may be. I was able to get a few turns in at Copper Mountain, which restored some of my sanity, so it was a good break.

However, now we're getting back to it quickly! I've just posted the first 4 public trainings for 2017 on the training page: https://redseal.coursestorm.com/browse?sort=date

You will note that there are only two Deep Dive classes each quarter, one in the DC area, the other at RedSeal HQ in Sunnyvale. The reason we have a much more limited schedule is exciting:

We will be launching on-demand online training by the end of January!

We had worked to have it done by the end of 2016, but didn't make our self-imposed target. However, we are very close, so I expect to make this one. The online training will have the same content as the live, instructor-led training, but will allow you to do your learning at your own pace, even with your own lab environment! The downside, of course, is that you won't have the interactions with your fellow students or the instructor that you have with live training.

So, keep your eyes open for the announcement that the online training is available. It will have some updated content, so you may want to work through it even if you've done the training in the past. We also plan more training for later this year once we've seen how the online training goes.

Thank you!
ssh

Reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
login to reply
Like Follow
  • 8 mths agoLast active
  • 482Views
  • 1 Following