sg300 routers

has anyone been able to successfully import a config form a cisco sg300 switch ?

8replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • No - were you trying live config collection or just importing a config file? did you manage anything in the end as I'm currently having the same issue.

Reply Like
  • no they aren't supported.

Reply Like
  • Hello Jay and Laura.  RedSeal 8.5 now supports Cisco SG's.    I did find out that the plugins guide was not updated to reflect this and it is being updated now.  

Reply Like
  • Great thanks - I have 8.5.0. Looking forwards to being able to use it with the SG300s!

Reply Like
  • I am also using sg 300 routers it is the high-speed router but sometimes its don't give the proper speed of internet otherwise cisco sg router comes with good quality, I think it's not possible for the config file regarding this you need to visit yandex customer support in my opinion. Here you definitely find your solution.

Reply Like
  • No this can not be done because their routers are highly encrypted and sound from the side of technical aspects and any users of the Windows 10 who want to know about then users must visit at http://howtogethelpinwindows10.co/ and really that is the promise they will never let him or her down from expectations.

Reply Like
  • I am also using sg 300 routers it is the high-speed router but sometimes its don't give the proper speed of internet otherwise cisco sg router comes with good quality, and I have unable to the printer to connect to the system regarding this I already talked with the Samsung Technical Support  team and get the better solution.

Reply Like
  • I also just bought the sg300 and configure the device successfully

Reply Like
reply to topic
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 mths agoLast active
  • 8Replies
  • 1084Views
  • 9 Following